To our Top Call Family,
We are beyond excited to formally announce that in two weeks, we will begin our move into our new facility. It is located just seven miles from our current barn on Camp Creek Rd. and occupies almost 20 acres.
Top Call’s new home is a state of the art equestrian facility. It features two barns (34 stalls total), an indoor and an outdoor riding arena, and a walking trail around the perimeter of the property. It is a place where we hope our riders and families will enjoy many hours, and we know our horses will love their new home.
FOR OUR RIDERS AND FAMILIES:
- 4 Tack Up Bays
- 2 Wash Stalls with hot and cold water (heat lamp in small barn)
- 2 conditioned Tack Rooms (with individual lockers or locked door)
- 3 Bathrooms
- Heated and cooled Lounge space in both barns with Viewing Area for Indoor Arena.
- Kitchenette in big barn lounge
- Covered 200 x 100 Arena with river sand footing
- Outdoor 200 x 125 Arena with all-weather GGT Footing and irrigation
- Walking trail around the perimeter of the property
FOR OUR BOARDERS:
- 12X12 stalls with either stall savers or rubber mats (all level floors)!
- Open, European stall-fronts
- Individual or small group turnout in one of 13 fescue pastures
- Electrical for fans
- Premium Grain twice daily
- Timothy/Alfalfa hay two times daily
- Stall cleaned daily
- Blanketing below 45 degrees
- Farrier ties, truck backs right in
In order to operate and maintain our new farm, both board and lesson rates will be increasing on March 1st.
Lessons for Boarders: $45
Lessons for Non-Boarders - $55
While we realize this is a substantial increase, Top Call’s lesson rates have not increased in 8 years and the new board is below comparable facilities.
It is you that makes our program so special. Please join us for a drop-in Sunday, February 25th between 2pm and 4pm to see Top Call’s new home, ask questions, and to learn more about the facility and the benefits for both riders and horses.
Leslie and Muffin